Copier/Printer Hard Drive Security
Marco is committed to the security and privacy of personal information and assisting our customers with protecting the safety of their personal information. The following information will help ensure that you fully understand the privacy and security options available to you.
Manufacturer Security Statements
All of Marco’s copier/printer manufacturers have released security statements which detail security options made available to you that are either currently integrated in the copier/printer or available as an add-on.
- Sharp Security Statement
- Sharp Add-on Security Kit
- Konica Minolta Security Statement
- HP Security Statement
- Kyocera Mita Security Kit
If you are interested in an add-on security kit for your copier/printer if one is available, please contact your Marco Technology Advisor at 800.892.8548.
Copier/Printer Returns and Disposal Options
The following options are available for Canon, HP, Konica Minolta, and Sharp copiers/printers that are traded-in or returned to Marco:
NOTE: If the device is from a manufacturer other than listed above, please talk to your Account Representative for options.
- Removal of Hard Drive - For those customers that have determined there is sensitive/confidential data on their hard drive, Marco will leave the hard drive with you for a cost of $350.
- High Level Hard Drive Format - For those customers who do not have sensitive/confidential data stored on their hard drive, Marco will reformat the hard drive at no charge. A format of this type does not protect against all forms of data recovery.