PRINT ASSESSMENT: UNIQUE OFFICE NEEDS REQUIRE CUSTOMIZED PRINT SOLUTIONS.
Printer and copier productivity, usage and output are different for every organization. But, there is one commonality. Their print costs are almost always among the least audited expenses in a company. This is unfortunate because those document production costs account for 1-3% of total revenue!
Most companies who implement managed print solutions end up saving up to 30% or more on these expenses after we've gone through our full assessment with them. Our print assessment is a four-step process we created to assess, plan, measure and manage your company's printing output. Simply put, we figure out if your current multifunction devices (printer/scanner/copier/fax) are right for your office’s printing needs.
Here are the questions we ask in each stage:
We’ll benchmark your current environment and identify opportunities for improvement.
- How does your office currently utilize your printers, fax machines, scanners and copiers?
- How many devices are there?
- Who is responsible for maintenance, repair and supplies?
- Does your company have multiple locations?
Together we’ll identify where and how to change, adjust or keep things the same.
- How can we make things better?
- What steps can we take to improve efficiency and workflow?
Here we’ll define success and identify those measurables so we can achieve them.
- What does success look like?
- Is it decreased costs on supplies and maintenance?
- Is it fewer complaints to the IT guy?
Let's be proactive instead of reactive.
- Where do we go from here?
- How do we foresee problems before they arise?
CRAFTING YOUR CUSTOM PRINT SOLUTION
Our comprehensive on-site print assessment will include such things as document output and usage reports, drawings of your floor plan for device placement, cost-saving opportunities and tools for maintaining control of your print environment.
In order to gather these details, we'll take a look at the current usage of your devices. We’ll also talk to key team members about the challenges with your current setup. Together we’ll map out the landscape of your current printing environment so we can offer recommendations for relocation and/or additional placements.
Here’s a preview of the many benefits of Marco's assessment process:
- Save up to 30% on your printing costs
- Save office space by consolidating products
- Increase productivity and user satisfaction
- Plan for future expansion and technology
- Create a completely custom print solution for your office’s needs