MONITORING & REPORTING: COMPLETE PRINTING SOLUTIONS
Now it’s time to close the loop. We’ll bring everything full circle as we continually monitor your print environment to report progress, cost savings, efficiencies and so on.
We know exactly how much toner you have in stock, because we know how much has been used. That makes it super easy to ship more when needed. Much easier than your admin going into the supply closet with a clipboard and pen.
IT'S MORE THAN AUTOMATIC
It’s smartomatic. Automatic just doesn't quite fit. Automatic makes it sound like we just schedule a
pre-determined amount of supplies to drop-ship to your office every month. When really, the system is smarter than that. Because our copiers and printers monitor your toner usage, they can let us know when to send more. So if you have a heavy printing month, you'll get more supplies more often. If it's a light month, you'll get less. The point is, you'll get what you need, when you need it and you won't have to lift a finger.
Again, your office admin will probably like the sound of that. (This is arguably one of the most satisfying benefits of our Managed Print Services.)
REPORTING & PERFORMANCE IMPROVEMENTS
If you're a numbers kind of person, then this will be your favorite part. In true “complete printing solutions” fashion, we provide real, quantifiable data about your print and copy usage. Depending on the size of your managed print environment, you'll get a business review every six months to go over your service and usage reports. Our reports provide a detailed summary of the following:
- Service call history report–Every detail about every call that was made to our help desk is available in this report. Who made the call, what the issue was and when it was resolved.
- Supplies order report–This is pretty important information. Find out exactly how much you're spending on supplies and improve your budgeting accuracy.
- Device utilization report–What if the printer in the break room is used the most, but yet it's the slowest machine in your fleet? That's a valuable tidbit of information to have. Maybe it's time to swap machines around to best fit where they're being used.
- List of devices and utilization charts–How much would you like to know? We can give you a drill down of not only each printer/copier in your building, but also where it lives in the office and the exact number of copies it printed. We can even break out black & white or color. The data is endless.
- Overall performance of print environment–This "executive snapshot" showcases how things are going with your printer fleet. If we see a red flag on the horizon, a plan of attack will also be included here.
AUTOMATED METER READINGS
Marco utilizes FMAudit's best-in-class technology to enhance our page count collection process and collect meter readings. FMAudit makes reporting page counts to Marco simple, and in most cases, entirely automated for your networked printers and multi-function devices. Visit Marco's FMAudit portal to check your current print data collection and for other FAQ's regarding this service.