An on-premise phone system…because the cloud isn’t for everyone
VoIP phones look like normal phones with a handset, cradle and buttons. But, instead of connecting to a standard phone line, VoIP phones have an Ethernet connector that carries phone calls over an IP data network, whether it's on the Internet or your own internal private network.
The entire system is manageable with just a few clicks of your mouse. As your company grows, you can add, remove and change user information in real-time.
On-premise phone systems use your existing network infrastructure to deliver voice service to end users. Voice over IP (VoIP) is quickly overcoming the traditional Private Branch Exchange (PBX) phone systems due to VoIP’s game-changing technology and benefits:
- A higher degree of ownership over your solution — On-premise communication systems allow businesses to purchase or lease their hardware and software. Whether to house communications on-site or at a public data center is up to you.
- Access to more communication features and functions — With on-premise VoIP, your phone system can transform traditional analog audio signals into digital data, opening the door to a number of unified communication tools and applications.
- Higher network privacy for greater security — Your phone system is contained within your own network, meaning there are fewer opportunities for a security breach.
With on-premise, your ROI grows over time because the bulk of your investment is made up front. In addition, if advanced features and complex integrations are required, an on-premise system could be your best option.
On-premise phone systems are great for businesses looking to benefit from VoIP technology while using their own network and saving money. From traditional local network services to advanced application delivery and support, Marco offers a broad range of voice services for organizations of all sizes.
Our planning and design services separate us from every other company that sells phone systems. Before we point you toward any solution, we uncover your needs. Whatever you're looking for, our experienced engineers will bring together the right mix of communication technology that's perfect for your business.
Once our planning and design team has created a communication plan for your business, it’s time for installation. Your project manager will work with you to coordinate every detail.
Your project manager will meet with each department head to gather information on work habits and preferences – what each group of users needs in terms of call routing, auto messaging, ring groups and where the calls should go when someone's not available. Then we pass on that information to our engineers who customize and install your system just the way you need it.
Your project manager will:
- Work with your electrician and any relevant third-party professionals to coordinate schedules
- Coordinate user training to get your employees comfortable using the new system
- Provide status updates and other details surrounding the project
- Ensure your install is completed on time and within budget
Installation and Support
It's common for a system to need minor adjustments after an install. Businesses change, and their needs change along with them. Marco staffs a team of engineers solely dedicated to post-install service, separate from our everyday support desk. We do it because we want to ensure minor tweaks get major attention. We maintain our live answer call rate at around 98 percent. More often than not, we're able to answer a call and resolve the issue within an hour.
As part of our Managed Voice Services, you'll also receive unlimited support desk assistance. Our Support Desk is staffed with people who know your technology inside and out. If you need help with a phone or data issue, we can access your network remotely to resolve the issue. If it can't be resolved over the phone or remotely, we'll send one of our engineers on-site to resolve the problem.